background

09 December 2007

My Cousin Joy Kaye's Wedding





My cousin Joy Kaye got married on December 1st. It was a nice little wedding. She got married a little country church that she grew up going to. It was shorter than Jassen and I's wedding! After the wedding we went to the reception. We had a lot of fun. Dakota LOVED dancing with the girls. He would rather them hold him, than stand there and wiggle. :) We had a group photo of all the grandbabies and my Dad and Kathy (and Monica too). Monica had her try at the Electric Slide. I couldn't believe she didn't know the dance steps. Even I did, and I don't dance! My brother Heath had a grand time too. :) The picture of me and another girl is a girl I went to elementary school with!! Her name is Tonya Wathen. She is dating a cousin of mine. We were both excited to see eachother, and catch up. She told Jimmy (my cousin) "I used to stay the night at her house". When Kathy told me her name was Tonya I knew exactly who she was. Crazy. Needless to say we didn't get home until after 10 because it was in the Big "O". But we enjoyed it.

No comments: