background

10 January 2008

Christmas 2007

I have to say... Shame on me. I was too worried about recording Dakota that I totally forgot to take pictures. The only picture I have is of Dakota and Jassen in Dakota's new "Cars" tent. The other pictures are of our travel to my parents' house and my grandparents' houses. You all know I am a go-go-go person, and I love every minute of it. Visiting all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is something I've done since I was a little girl. Jassen on the other hand still doesn't get as excited as I do. :) He does love his in-laws. IT's the going all day for two days that he doesn't like. Dakota enjoyed playing with cousins which whom he may not have seen in a few months. We really enjoyed seeing and visiting with each and every one of them. We were really blessed with the gifts we received. It was another great season to remember.

No comments: