background

01 March 2008

Jassen Almost Cried!

We never thought the day would come when Dakota would poop in the potty. Jassen simply asked if he needed to go potty, and Dakota said "yes". I was sitting in the living room, and I hear Jassen going on and on about how Dakota did a good job. HE did it!! AS soon as he knew he had done well he wanted prize. I keep a surprise bag in the laundry with cars and cars stuff in it for when I needed to bribe him, or he had done well. All I had left was a dry erase board with Lightning McQueen on it. He didn't care. It was "Cars". We didn't decided we needed to have a party. Dakota wanted pizza for lunch so we went to Pizza Hut. He went 2 more times today in the potty without our assistance. Yes, I took my camera because this is a day to remember. I will knock on wood because he is still not 100% potty trained. But I will keep it positive. We were soo excited!